For tough terrain, get laced up with the Northside Gresham Low and tackle your next adventure. This low-top hiking shoe is crafted with a seam-sealed waterproof suede upper that's reinforced with sturdy nylon panels. Featuring synthetic heel and toe caps that offer additional protection as well as a reinforced lacing system that secures your foot in place, this sneaker is ready to confidently blaze new paths. The padded collar and gusseted tongue offer additional support and keep trail debris out combined with a cushioned EVA insole providing a smooth ride and long-lasting comfort. A durable rubber outsole ensures superior traction on and off the trails.
- low-top hiking sneaker design
- waterproof suede and durable nylon upper
- reinforced lace-up front closure for a secure fit
- padded gusset tongue keeps trail debris out
- protective heel and toe guards for added durability
- cushioned EVA insole for all-day comfort
- durable lugged rubber traction outsole