The Bearpaw Brock hiker is perfect for those looking to blaze a new trail. With a heavy-duty construction from durable suede and nylon, this hiking boot is ready to tackle the elements with a NeverWet treated upper that protects against water and stains. The lace-up front closure combines with a 4-inch padded collar and tongue to lock your foot in place and provide support no matter the terrain. A memory foam insole ensures all-day comfort and pairs with an EVA midsole to cushion your foot with every stride and provide a responsive ride. Rough terrain? No problem with a durable lugged rubber outsole providing superior traction on and off the trail.
- waterproof 4-inch hiking bootie construction
- durable suede and nylon upper
- NeverWet treated upper protects against water and stains
- secure lace-up front closure for a snug fit
- padded collar and tongue for added ankle support
- Memory Foam cushioned insole for long-lasting comfort
- durable lugged rubber outsole for all-terrain traction