The Itasca Ice Breaker IV is the perfect boot for winter weather. Featuring a waterproof construction with a soft microfiber upper and a rubber traction outsole, this classic is a must-have for snow days. The D-ring lacing system secures your foot in place combined with the added support from a padded tongue and collar. No need to worry about cold toes with 200g of 3M Thinsulate insole to lock in heat and cushion your feet whether you're shoveling snow or running errands.
- waterproof hiking boot construction
- soft microfiber upper
- secure D-ring lacing system
- padded tongue and collar for added support
- 200g 3M Thinsulate insole cushions your feet and locks in heat
- waterproof shell bottom keeps your feet dry
- durable rubber traction outsole