Dominate any job with the Skechers Work: Arch Fit Slip-Resistant - Bensen. Engineered for performance and comfort throughout the workday, this composite-toe hiker is crafted with durable leather and synthetic upper featuring breathable mesh panels for enhanced airflow. An electrical hazard safety rating combined with an ankle-height reinforced lacing system ensures a snug and secure fit making this hiking boot ready to tackle any kind of job thrown your way. The removable Arch Fit insole provides podiatrist-certified arch support while also reducing shock and dispersing weight. A slip-resistant rubber traction outsole keeps your movement grounded on multiple surfaces to make sure you get the job done.
- composite-toe ankle-height hiker design
- ASTM-F2413 electrical hazard safety rating
- breathable mesh panels with supportive leather and synthetic overlays
- reinforced lacing system for a secure fit
- padded collar and tongue for added ankle support
- removable Arch Fit insole for podiatrist-certified support
- slip-resistant rubber outsole for reliable traction and stability