Conquer any trail with the Skechers GOrun Trail Altitude - Element. Engineered for performance on and off the trails, this hiker is crafted with breathable mesh panels and dural synthetic leather overlays for support. A water-resistant construction combined with an ankle height reinforced lacing system ensures a snug and secure fit making this hiking boot ready to tackle any kind of trail. The Air-Cooled Goga Mat insole cushions your foot with every step while providing arch support. An UltraLight responsive midsole cushions even the hardest blows while a lugged rubber high-traction outsole provides superior durability and traction.
- water-resistant ankle-height hiker
- breathable mesh panels with supportive synthetic leather overlays
- reinforced lacing system for a secure fit
- padded collar and tongue for added ankle support
- Air-Cooled Goga Mat insole for all-day comfort and arch support
- lightweight and responsive UltraLight cushioned midsole
- lugged rubber high-traction outsole